An Account Manager at 626 is a well-organized individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Supervise, dispatch and coordinate the activities of field service engineers and imaging centers.
- Effectively coordinates and schedules field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service to assigned product lines.
- Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personnel for emergency service dispatch and national account call handling. Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
- Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized for review, or follow up action whenever necessary.
- Utilize, maintain and update all call handling and special services process documentation, and follows processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
Qualifications & Skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Positive, energetic, and outgoing individual with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to leave a lasting impression and quickly/easily build rapport
- High sense of urgency with response time to customers
- Great team player with ability to handle multiple projects at a time